Uttardayi (a brand of Niaamby Production Pvt. Ltd.) and/or its affiliates are committed to protecting all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties and fulfil orders are allowed access. Any employee who violates our privacy policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
Uttardayi collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website www.uttardayi.com. To procure our products, you may choose to provide us with information such as your name, email address, company information, street address, state, country and telephone number or any other information on www.uttardayi.com for us to process your order or for customer service and follow up with you after your visit.
Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name,
- Email addresses,
- Telephone numbers
- Country, City and State
Uttardayi keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A user has to provide email address, which is the mandatory Personal Information during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, Uttardayi will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website. The customer also has to provide other Personal Information (for instance name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the purchase.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To gather details about prospect customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application interface user friendly.
- To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the other interface channels: Uttardayi may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to Uttardayi website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services. When Uttardayi shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
Uttardayi will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
- Uttardayi may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information which we have collected to the affiliates/subsidiaries/ relevant third party.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Uttardayi may transfer your information from www.uttardayi.com to other databases and store it on Uttardayi or other supplier systems. Uttardayi ensures appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its suppliers systems.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries and other third party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Uttardayi ensures that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our www.uttardayi.com are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of the website. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of www.uttardayi.com is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION